Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Vegan Mofo Intro

So it's a month of the year this year. I would say "that" and "again" but that wouldn't make sense since Mofo seems to be a transient hobo, no home to call its own, any month / overpass will do. I know I'm a few days late with the first post of the year, but this long weekend was super insane pants - birthday party, horse show prep, horse show... no time for anything else.

I always have great aspirations. I'm going to use this Mofo to cook some new ingredient I haven't tried! I'm going to veganize some old favourites! I'm going to bake something new every week! I'm going to use this never-before-used cookbook FINALLY! And then I fail at all of them. So I have no such aspirations this year. Imma cook and bake. And then, Imma take pictures. And then, Imma blog.

Good luck to me and everyone else delving into Mofo this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment