Thursday, June 21, 2012

Meal Planning... Thursday

Okay. I didn't get a post done Monday but I *did* plan meals, so it's okay, right?

One night we didn't eat dinner because we ate lunch so late.
Another night we ended up eating KD because neither of us felt like 'cooking.'
Wednesday: Broccoli Curry Udon (unfortunately I had no fresh ginger so I used a very generous amount of powdered; I also added orange pepper and sliced creminis and used the fat, fresh udon. Still good.)
Thursday: Burgers and asparagus on the BBQ and potato salad with horseradish dressing
Friday: Veggie patties with pineapple salsa, grilled zucchini and sweet potato pack on the BBQ

Saturday we are off to a friend's place for a bbq, and Sunday is the Queen's Plate so we'll probably eat something at the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment