Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Meal Planning Tuesday

Yesterday was the civic holiday and I spent it volunteering at a horse show (where, by the way, I got many compliments on my ability to run the ring and how nice it was to have someone smiling and having a good time in there...) and Ian and the kid had dinner at the In Law's which was followed by Dash's swimming lesson.

So here's what we're having this week:

grilled portobellos, sweet potato packet, corn, and greek salad

Roasted Tomato Soup, chickpea salad sandwiches, green salad

Mango BBQ Baked Beans (an old fave from AfR), rice, broccoli

Tempeh with sweet peppers and bourbon spiked bbq sauce (from Vegan Planet, a treasure trove of recipes I have yet to try!), roasted beets, smashed potatoes, wax beans

I am also going to try to make that chickpea-quinoa thing that was on the plan a few weeks ago but which I never got around to. For lunch, anyway. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment